1. INFORMATION PACK
Super Accountants has formulated a Self Managed Super Fund Electronic ‘Information Pack’ to get you started. It includes a checklist of the information required to prepare the funds financial accounts and tax return.
2. ONE-ON-ONE MEETING
We’re happy to meet with you personally to discuss your Self Managed Super Fund requirements or any other accounting and taxation needs that you may have.
How did you wish to engage?
To help you prepare for your Self Managed Super Fund, this a checklist of items that you’ll be needing to provide for us.
- Copy of previous year financial accounts*
- Copy of previous year income tax return*
- Copy of previous year audit report*
- Historical cost of listed securities on hand from previous year*
- Trust deed*
- Trustee declarations*
- Bank statements for the period 1 July to 30 June for all bank accounts held by the fund
- Term deposit statements for the period 1 July to 30 June for all term deposits held by the fund
- Buy contracts for shares acquired during the year
- Sell contracts for shares sold during the year
- Holding statements received during the year for listed shares
- Dividend statements received during the year
- Annual taxation statements from fund managers for managed funds held during the year
- Copies of all invoices supporting payment of fund expenditure
- Notices from ATO
- Company annual return if the fund has a corporate trustee
- Download of bank transactions via Internet banking (in .CSV format)
- Signed engagement letter (included in Information Pack)
- Rollover benefit statements
* New Clients must provide